Tree work and woodlandsWe are experienced (City and Guilds & N.P.T.C qualified in arboriculture and forestry) to carry out all aspects of tree, woodland, and small-scale forestry work, from large tree fells to re-planting and every thing in between. Some of the services on offer are as follows.
Tree surgery - this involves working on the canopy of a tree using specialist techniques and equipment such as ropes and harness, a good tree surgeon knows how different species will respond and ensures the trees thrive after the work is carried out. Typical work we carry out include:
- removing dead wood or thinning the canopy
- reducing the overall size of the tree whilst maintaining the natural shape
- specific branch removal
- dealing with dead or dangerous trees
- large tree removals- a potentially hazardous operation, but in our hands you can be confident of a safe, efficient job
All tree waste will be removed leaving a clean tidy site, or customers can choose to keep the logs and woodchip for their own use.
On a larger scale we can offer:
- complete long term woodland maintenance programs
- forestry and felling operations
- Devon hedgelaying, scrub clearance and coppicing
- clearing windblown trees/sites, winching and timber extraction
We can also carry out a complete planting service, for example:
- new native woodlands (it may be possible to obtain a grant to assist with costs)
- hedgerows, both garden and field hedges
- planting of individual specimens, we have good contacts with local nurseries to provide strong healthy trees.
Post & rail fencing
Devon bank restoration
Coppicing & scrub clearance
t. 07508 043703